Team GhostShell , who previously was in news for hacking major universities around the globe and leaking 120,000 records, have once again hit major organizations and exposed around 1.6 million accounts, in what they are calling #ProjectWhiteFox – Freedom of Information.
These leaked 1.6 millions user accounts belongs to aerospace, nanotechnology, banking, law, education, government, military, all kinds of wacky companies & corporations working for the department of defense, airlines and more.
In a PasteBin note the group said, “#ProjectWhiteFox will conclude this year’s series of attacks by promoting hacktivism worldwide and drawing attention to the freedom of information on the net,” referring to the current WCIT conference being held in Dubai, and linking to Anonymous’ Operation WCIT.
- The European Space Agency
- NASA’s Engineers: Center for Advanced Engineering
- Crestwood Technology Group – CTG123
- Bigelow Aerospace
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association – CMTA.net
- Aerospace Suppliers
- World Airport Transfers
- General Dynamics Defense Systems – GD-OtsCanada
- Zero-Max – Manufacturer of parts
- MicroController Shop
- Jp Chem eData
- Human Security Gateway
- HMI CronPowder
- Defense Contractor for the Pentagon – DPAtitle3
- Business Consultancy dealing mostly with military personnel – Drum Cussac
- Institute of makers of explosives – IME
- Texas Bankers
Team GhostShell also hacked into Credit Union National Association – CUNA, over 85 million customers data is at risk. An intelligence firm “Aquilent” was also hacked and their database leaked.